This post is so long over due but I had to post these fun pics and thank my awesome fam for visiting!
Last month my brother Andrew, his girlfriend Keri and my sis Katie all came down to Vegas for a visit. It went by way too fast but it was so fun having them here and I got to meet Keri for the first time (and absolutely loved her)! Jeff had finals coming up so he studied most of the time but the four of just went down to the strip and had some fun. We rode on the roller coaster at the NY NY and I have pictures of that but...I look drunk so they aren't going up. We had a blast on the ride! We really just goofed off most the day and later that night picked Jeffery up and ate at a buffet. Here are a few pics of our fun weekend!
Keri decided to pull a "Buddy the Elf" my darn camerawouldn't work...hence the painful look on her face :o)
There are some real weirdos out on the strip but we loved this dude! He looked like a statue and when I stood by him to get my pic taken he says "hold very still...I pretend I kiss you"

Love my lil' sis!








4 comments:
How fun to have visitors! Looks like you guys had a blast. Jed was just down there a couple weekends ago for CES, but they didn't get to do anything fun. Just drove down for a day then back.
Thanks so much for letting us come!! it was so so so much fun! oh and thanks for putting that horrible picture of me sleeping with my mouth WIDE open!! :) ha ha love ya
Buddy the elf picture is funny! I'll have to try that sometime :)
We need to come play again before you move back. I guess you will have the boys in a little bit... but mot me :*(
Post a Comment