
Las Vegas here we come! Jeff has decided to go to UNLV for nursing school. This way he will get done quicker and we will be able to come back to Utah! We are way excited and a little nervous. We are moving on May 15th and school starts on May 19th. I'm planning on working as a pharmacy tech and Jeff is going to go to school for the summer and look for a CNA job in the fall. We will miss our family and friends so much but we are excited for this new adventure in our lives!




7 comments:
Yeah!! Now we both have our blogs set up! Now we can stay in touch!! Love you so much! I'm going to miss you!! You will have so much fun!! See you in Vegas, cuz you know we're coming to visit!!
Hey Erin, cute blog! That's exciting that you're moving to Vegas! Matt has friends that live there so maybe we can introduce you. If you need help moving this weekend let us know.
Hey guys! Have fun in Vegas!! Find the best outlet stores for us to go to when we come to visit! Jeff, you better get straight A's and get your butts back to UTAH! :) Love Ya!
~Jake, Nicole, and MAXIMUS
It's scary moving away from everything you've known (not that I've ever done it), but I think it will be so good for you. Now is the perfect time to do it. I wish Zach and I would have done it before we had kids. Good luck. I know my mom will surley miss you!!
Hey Erin! I was so glad to hear that you made it okay to Las Vegas! My mom loved meeting you guys for dinner! It looks like you caught on to the blog thing... Super Cute! Please keep in touch we all miss you already!!I will post as soon as Jayme has the baby! love ya guys!
I am glad to know you got there safe and sound....I hope your trailer ran good for you guys..WE will for sure send you a picture of you with the girls. WE missed seeing you at church..Good luck and keep in touch. I almost forgot I will need you new address so maybe just emial it to me.
Post a Comment