My family all got together on May 11th to celebrate birthdays, Mothers day, talking to Andrew and saying goodbye to Jeff and I. We always have a good time when we are all together and I am so grateful for such a wonderful family! It was such a nice day we all decided to go outside and "play". One good thing about by mom doing daycare is that she has toys. Paige and I decided that it had been a whild since we'd "played" together so we did. I have to addmit that I was a little sore after being in that little car, but it sure was fun!
9 years ago




2 comments:
YAY - You have a blog!! That is so funny because after I came home from my meeting (the night you brought me that cutest block, thanks ps) I thought, I wish she had a blog so we could keep in touch that way - AND YOU DO!! Oh happy day!! Good luck in VEGAS! We'll miss you, but I'll check your blog religiously to see what's going on!!
That is so fun!!
Everyone missed you on Sunday and says "Hi"! We miss you! Oh, and paintballing was canceled because of the weather! So you didn't even miss out!! :o)
Post a Comment