Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our visit to Utah






So Jeff finished his first semester at UNLV and he did a great job! He's such a good student. We decided to take a little trip to Utah to make a quick visit to family and friends and we had a great time. These are a few pics of what we did. It was Jeff's birthday on the 16th and we had a BBQ with family and friends to celebrate the big 25th bday. The vaca went by way too fast but we're so grateful for the time we were able to spend with our family and friends. Thanks for a great weekend everyone we love and miss you all!!!






11 comments:

Sierra said...

It was so good to see you guys! The BBQ was great... You seem to be doing awesome. Thanks for the invite :-)

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you didn't come visiting teaching while you were here! I'm hurt! Not really...but I'm glad you got to come back for a minute!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

It was so much fun to see you guys. I miss you! Did we not get any pictures of us together?!?! I have this new camera and it sits in my purse and I forget to use it. I have NO pictures from this weekend! Bummer! What was I thinking? I love you. I am glad you made it back home safely!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

It was sooo good to see you!! You don't know how close I was to coming down there yesterday!! Dave and his friend went down just for a quick trip (coming back late tonight). I told Dave "If Erin didn't have a job and I knew we would just be able to play for the day. . .I'd be coming with you!" :o) Miss you tons!! Love ya!!

Janiel said...

Looks like Jake had some work cut out for you two. That was very sweet of you guys to help him out. Wish i was there to help or at least bake cupcakes and cookies :)

Nicholas and Ashley said...

How exciting to be done with his first semester, congratulations Jeff!! I bet you guys were so excited to get to have a little vacation and go back to Utah.. looks lilke you guys had lots of fun things to do..We wish we could have seen you.

Katie Beecher said...

Ok thanks for doing that!!! It was way fun to see you you guys but the time went by sooooo fast!!!! love you BUNCHES AND BUNCHES!!!!!!

Katie Beecher said...

sorry to ask you but wil you put dance like there is no tommorrow and these are my people? Thanks

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Hey Erin!! Hint Hint!! :o) Call me!!

Anonymous said...

Erin...I am so glad you found mine and Parker's page! It is so fun to keep in touch with people and see pictures! I miss seeing you occasionally at your Mom's and Acres Market..or Lee's..whatever it is called! well keep in touch..I hope life is going good..it looks like it!

Scott & Jayme said...

Erin and Jeff.. we were so happy to see you guys. It seems like forever since you left. I'm glad to see the pic of Ryker and Katie on your page. Hope all is well and hope to see you soon!
Love jayme