Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag...I'm it

I've been tagged.So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1. spending time with family 2. reading (i'm just finishing breaking dawn) 3. sweets!...choc, ice cream, cookies, cake (just to name a few)

FEARS
1. something bad happening to Jeff and any of my family 2.not being able to get pregnant 3. being in the dark by myslef

GOALS
1. to be a mom...someday 2. to finish school...someday 3. and make it to and from Utah safely

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. right now my book 2. i love blogging 3. i don't really have any collections right now but when i was younger i collected pigs. anything pig...stuffed animals, shirts, books, slippers...i'm not sure why and i look back on it and it was a little wierd!

FACTS
1. all of our dvds are alphabetized 2. my house is a mess 3. I love Jeffy!!!

I tag... Paige, Janiel, Bre, Angie, & Nicole :)

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Yea! You're in Utah... can't wait to see you guys

Karly said...

Beech I miss ya! Even though I hardly ever seen ya when ya were here I just liked knowing I might run into ya driving down the road or something! How's Vegas treatin ya? How long you guys planning on being there?

Stokes Family said...

It was so good to see you Erin!! even if it was only for a sec! We miss you like crazy! Hope all is well!! Can't wait to see you again!!