I just wanted to wish Jeff a happy anniversary! We have been married for 3 whole years, oh how time flies! These last three years have been the happiest of my life and I just wanted everyone to know how much I love my sweet husband!
Moving to Las Vegas has been a hard transition but it has been so good for us. I have loved being able to spend more time with Jeff and being able to grow together. I'm so grateful for him and the wonderful friend he is to me. I love how Jeff makes me laugh, he's always doing something to make me smile. I love his beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous smile! I love what a handy man he is and that he can fix anything. I love that he likes to cook and he gets creative with his food. I love that he tries to do laundry :) I love that he is such a hard worker and is so dedicated to school, he wants what is best for our family. I love the relationship he has with his family and how close they are. I love that he is so patient and puts up with me. I love that he served a mission and loves to serve others. I could go on and on but I just want him to know how much I love him and how grateful I am that he is mine! We still laugh when we look back at high school, who would have thought we would've ended up together. I always think of that Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayers" Heavenly Father definetly knows what is best for us. He's my very best friend and I am so glad that I get to spend eternity with him. I love you Jeffy!!!!





11 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 3 years! That is so crazy to me. I am so happy for you guys.
LOVE YOU!
Happy Anniversary you guys! You are so cute together!
HaPpY AnNiVeRSaRy!!!!
We love you so much and those pictures are so funny!! I love the transformer hat the most
Happy Anniversary! That video was hilarious... Trace said you guys are coming up soon? I can't wait to see you both. He said Jeff might stay with us for a few days when you head back down for work. Then I can officially say I sympathize with you for living with him every day :-) Love you guys
Oh Happy Anniversary! We miss you! It's so sad when Carol comes to see us alone! We want our visiting teacher back!!
Happy Anniversary!! Love all the pics!! SO fun!
Congrats! You guys are so cute!
Happy anniversary! That was such a sweet tribute to Jeff. Glad you guys are enjoying your time together, away from everyone (wink, wink). Enjoy it!!
Hope you don't mind I steal your cute sayings...
You're it... find instructions on my blog
Post a Comment