Here are some pics of us on a hike up Red Rock. It was a fun hike but I like Mt Charleston better. It was a little warm this day and there wasn't much to see. Well we did see a bunch of Mountain goats. They were pretty cool and just sat there and stared at us for a while.
This was a hike up Mt Charleston and it was so nice! The weather was perfect and so was the scenery!
And we have been babysitting my cousins kids here and there. They are so cute and so much fun! Even Jeff was excited to go and watch them.




9 comments:
Jeff hugging a tree... that picture made me laugh. He's crazy! I'm trying to convince my husband that we should come visit you guys. I need a vacation and we miss you guys. When Trace doesn't have Jeff to annoy, you know who he chooses to annoy instead :-)
I love Mater too! Looks like you guys have been having fun!
Oh I miss you guys! I wish we could come visit right now! I am to the point where I just wish I could run, jump, hike, play, bike etc.. like a normal human again! :) soon... can you believe that you'll be an aunt in just a few weeks?!?
Your hike pictures are great, Jeff is hilarious. I also loved the mater truck! Glad you guys are having fun.
We are headed down to St. George next weekend most likely. You should meet us there!!! Hiking and sun! AHAHH! Sad you can't come play roof-repairer too Erin! We might go down to St. George area at New Years (Leslie popping out Braxton Dec. 31st) so maybe we could stop by Vegas for day or two then :)
You guys look like you're always having fun! Watching your blog has introduced me to a whole new part of Vegas I would never have known existed...
The Car show looks like a lot of fun!!
Jeff fits right in with all the little kids you babysit.
I love the hiking pictures!!
jeff you are so dorky with the cactus :)
I just realized you were at the Spring Mountains NRA on your hike! I may be applying for the Public Affairs position there next year (if Trace gets into Pharm school)
So fun!! We love Mater too!! Parker likes to blog visit with me and he said, "WOW! It's Mater!" :o)
Post a Comment