Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I was tagged by Alison. (I'm going to be horrible at this because I don't have a lot of favorites)
So here we go...Did you know that...
-My favorite color is maybe yellow because it's bright and happy but I don't have a fav.
-My favorite dessert is all of them! homemade Oreo cookies are great, cinnamon rolls, choc cake, choc chip cookies, Sunday pie, ice cream...the list could go on and on!
-My favorite Sunday CD is Forward With Faith (for now) it's a bunch of missionary songs and it reminds me of Andy.
-My favorite anytime CD is Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band, Peter Breinholt, Dashboard Confessional, and many more :)
-My favorite show...I'd have to say the Office and Friends. We don't get many channels so we have slim pickins. (we still haven't seen season 4 of the Office, so no one ruin it!)
-My favorite place to be is at home with Jeff or spending time with my family doing just about anything. We always have fun together!
-My favorite time of day is about 5:30pm. I'm just getting home from work and ready to sit back and relax!
-My least favorite thing to do is iron or mop.
-My least favorite thing to wear is nylons!
-My least favorite place to be is at Walmart, I hate that place and very rarely go there!
-My secret obsession right now is reading or blogging.
-I miss my family and friends in Utah and my brother in Russia.
-I have been terrible at printing off our pictures. I have a ton on CDs that I need to take in.
-I have the cutest husband! He's so much fun and my best friend! (even if he rolls down my window in the car wash)
-I look forward to the day when we have little ones of our own!
-I love the gospel and I'm so grateful to have it in my life. And of course my family and friends!
I tag any one who would like to do this!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your favorite desserts..you are like me the list could go on and on... problem with me it stays with me and my thighs, unlike you!!!

Alison said...

I love tags like this were I can learn the "little things" about my friends. It was fun learning more about you. Also, I don't know if your internet is very fast but we watched season 4 of LOST online so maybe you could do that with the Office. We love that show too!

Sierra said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement... it helps to know we have friends' support!

School is pretty lame. If I wasn't going to get a big raise, I would quit. It's a waste of time, but I'll get through it. How are you guys?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So cute!! Miss you tons!! :o)

Janiel said...

Love your answers - i think i'm going to try it :)
We miss and love you lots!!!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I agree with the whole walmart thing. I didn't think a Walmart could get any worse but I have to say the Yakima Walmart takes the cake for the trashest one!!! I need your e-mail so I can e-mail the picture of you with my girls, I am sorry I havn't done that yet. It is fun reading these things about you... we sure miss seeing you guys.