
This is a pic of my dad and my brothers, so cute! I love them so so much and I'm so grateful for each one of them. My dad is so fun and such a good example. I look up to him so much and I know that I can go to him for anything. Andrew is so easy going and such a good friend. I miss him a ton! Alex is so fun to be around, there is never a dull moment with him! I miss him and his fun personality. I am one lucky girl to have such great men in my life!
I tag Paige, Brit, Janiel, Robin, Nicole and Sierra




4 comments:
I love you family. Remember when we would get in water fights with your dad over the back fence? I loved when he would let me clean out his cookie truck and get a free pack of cookies (usually broken ones but hey they tasted the same).
Cute pic of your dad & brothers. I realized that I don't know why you moved to Las Vegas. Is it because of your husband's work?
You have such a cute family! Have a Happy Halloween!
What a fun tag! How cute!
Post a Comment