9 years ago
Saturday, November 1, 2008
She's Here!
She's finally here! Grace Christoffersen came into the world on November 1st. She weighed 8lbs and was 18 inches long. She is absolutely perfect! I am so glad that she came while I was here. Paige did so good and was in labor for about 7 hours. Here are some pics.
Here she is, wondering what in the world is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Congrats to Paige and Bart! How exciting for them.
It was great seeing you last night. I'm glad that you were able to come up in time to see little Gracie!!
how wonderful for paige and bart, i am glad that you were able to be here for it! She is a beautiful little girl, your parents look so proud, i love the picture of them with her, it is so sweet! Congrats on becoming a new aunt
Yahoo!!! I am so excited! Your dad told me the day you were flying in and that Paige didn't know! That is so neat you could be there!!! They will be such great parents!!! Tell them congrats!!!
I got chills looking at those pictures.. she is so beautiful! Give Paige a big hug from us and tell her way to go momma! You guys are going to spoil that lil girl, she is going to be so loved.
OH, congratulations Auntie! So glad they are doing great! What a beautiful little family!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
She is so pretty! Tell them Congrats!!
What a cutie! Congrats on being a new aunt! New babies in the family are so much fun. Have fun spoiling your little niece!
How exciting?! That is my first niece's birthday too! Congrats :-)
Congrats! She's too cute! Have fun spoiling her!
hey erin long time no see im glad i found ya i cant believe page is a mommy she is so cute she will love it. tell her congrats from me and keep in touch.
SO fun!!! I'm so glad you got to be there!!
I tagged you, go to my blog for details. :)
Post a Comment