What a great weekend we had! My family came down for a visit and it was so good to see them and spend some time with them. Here's a peek at our weekend.
Here we all are at the cactus gardens. Yes my eyes are closed. I thought that was the beauty of digital camera, you can look at the picture before you decide to keep it. Oh well it was nice of the old man to take our pic!
Next it was to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. It was fun to see all of the fish, sharks, turtles....etc etc. Here's a pic of Alex touching a stingray (I think that was his favorite. He stood around there forever!)
Mom and Katie copying the funny man on the wall.
Katie and Dad being hard core!
It was a pretty chilly weekend (well not even close to Utah's weather but still) so we headed down to the hot tub! It was so nice :0)
My muscle men, Jeff and Al
And on Sunday we drove up to the temple. The Las Vegas temple is so pretty, my favorite place in Vegas!
Alex and Katie had a fun filled weekend and it caught up with them Sunday evening! Thanks so much for coming to visit us. We love you guys!
Oh.. So much fun! I loved the pictures. I wish we could have been there :( It sounds like everyone had a great time. Hopefully we will get to see you soon! Love you bunches..
Your family is so cute! I love that Parker has your mom and family in his everyday life!! We have been truly blessed by your family :) I love all the Vegas pictures... especially the one of your mom and Katie with their tongues sticking out!!! Good times.
I can't wait for me and Jake to come over there and visit too!!! Jake has a to-do list the size of the grand canyon so I don't think we'll make it this weekend, and next weekend we're going hunting but I think the weekend after that we can come up :D I'll double check with Jake about it and let you know :)
Yeah i had a blast and seeing u was the best part of the trip!!!!! I♥u and already miss u and i hope i will see u soon and it will be sad if paige has the baby and u r not here i think i will cry!!! I ♥ u and talk to u soon ♥ ya
How fun! Where did they stay? I hope they didn't have to enjoy the camping mattress :) We need to come down again now that work is slowing down for Jake. He is getting his knee surgery in nov or dec so maybe sometime after that. love you two!
One of the best ways to have a little bit of Heaven in your home, is to have someone you love in Heaven
Angels
"If you live up to your privileges, the angels cannot be restrained from being your associates"
- Joseph Smith
"In the gosple of Jesus Christ we have help from both sides of the veil. When disappointment and discouragement strike - and they will - we need to remember that if our eyes could be opened, we would see horses and chariots of fire as far as the eye can see, riding at great speed to come to our protection. They will ALWAYS be there..."
- Jeffrey R. Holland
11 comments:
Oh.. So much fun! I loved the pictures. I wish we could have been there :( It sounds like everyone had a great time. Hopefully we will get to see you soon! Love you bunches..
Your family is so cute! I love that Parker has your mom and family in his everyday life!! We have been truly blessed by your family :) I love all the Vegas pictures... especially the one of your mom and Katie with their tongues sticking out!!! Good times.
Your dad and Kaie should have definitely bought those glasses. Glad that your family could come down and play for the weekend.
That's so nice that your family could come visit. It's good you guys aren't too far away.
Looks like so much fun! I kepe telling Trace to take a weekend off of work so we can come down :-)
How nice is your family to visit! Looks like a fun time!!
I can't wait for me and Jake to come over there and visit too!!! Jake has a to-do list the size of the grand canyon so I don't think we'll make it this weekend, and next weekend we're going hunting but I think the weekend after that we can come up :D I'll double check with Jake about it and let you know :)
So fun! I want to come visit!! We are possibly coming down the first of December!! Yeah!!
Yeah i had a blast and seeing u was the best part of the trip!!!!! I♥u and already miss u and i hope i will see u soon and it will be sad if paige has the baby and u r not here i think i will cry!!! I ♥ u and talk to u soon ♥ ya
How fun! Where did they stay? I hope they didn't have to enjoy the camping mattress :) We need to come down again now that work is slowing down for Jake. He is getting his knee surgery in nov or dec so maybe sometime after that. love you two!
Your fam's so cute! Are you an auntie yet?
Post a Comment