Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweetheart Tag


I was tagged by Robin to do a post about my sweetheart (isn't he hansom!).

Here's how it works: each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post the person then tags 6 people and posts their names.


*What is your husband's name? Jeffery

*How long have you guys been married? 3 years & 3 months

*How long did you date? 5 months (but we'd known each other a lot longer!)

*How old is he? 25

*Who is taller? He is by about 3 inches

*Who can sing the best? Jeff for sure but he would never admit to it. He would sing to me all of the time when we were dating, and I love his voice!
*Who is smarter? He's is much smarter when it comes to school stuff, but I think I'm street smart :)

*Who pays the bills? I do

*Who does the laundry? Majority of the time me. He struggles a little with the laundry. When we were first married he'd do a load of laundry and then forget about it. All of these wet clothes would sit in the washer for days. I would find them when they started to stink. I banned him from doing laundry for a while!

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does, it's closer to the door.

*Who mows the lawn? We've never had a lawn to mow but if we did I think I would. I like to mow!

*Who cooks dinner? I've been so bad at this, so usually he does. He's a great cook!

*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Neither one of us are very stubborn. I'm not sure.

*Who kissed who first? I guess he kissed me first, but he was sorta forced :) It was new years and his friends were giving him a hard time. So with everyone watching us, he kissed me. It was so embarrissing at the time but so funny now!

*Who wears the pants? We each wear a leg :)

Now for my 6 tags...Paige, Nicole, Sierra, Jayme, Jyl, Amber

4 comments:

Janiel said...

Jeff is such a great guy and he is a good singer. :) (He learned it from mom - she would always sing and have music everywhere we went and expecially on saturday mornings when we had to clean the house.)

Robin said...

So cute, I loved this tag and learning a little more about each other's husbands.

Tami said...

Erin, so I found your blog through my almost-sister-in-law McKenzie Hart. She was over the other day and was looking at your blog and I said "Hey! That's Erin! Why are you looking at her blog?" She showed me where I could find you guys. Wow, I haven't seen you since high school. Crazy! Anyway, I haven't looked at your blog too much yet, but I'm excited to read about your lives and see how you are doing! I'm glad I found you!

Sierra said...

Ha ha Jeff makes me laugh