Monday, November 10, 2008

He's In!


We just found out that Jeff has been accepted to the Nursing program at UNLV. We are so so excited! He will start in January and it's a 15 month program. I am so proud of him, he is such a hard worker and will do so well! Thanks to all of our family and friends for their prayers. We definetly couldn't do it without the help of our Heavenly Father. We are so blessed and I am so thankful for the gosple in my life. I don't know what I'd do without it. We are so blessed!!!!

20 comments:

Janiel said...

Congrats Jeffy!! We are so very proud of you!!

Megan Crosley said...

Your in Las Vegas/Henderson??? We should meet up I miss you it has been too long. TJ and I live in Henderson. Congratsto yourhubby getting in. I wish nothing but luck and a clear mind to study

Angie said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. Good luck!!

Ty and Ber said...

Congrats!! Have fun in nursing school, Jeff. It can be brutal at times. Just try and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! You guys are so blessed..you make a perfect family :)

Kelsey said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Chelsi Archibald said...

Thats great news! Congrats indeed to Jeffy!

Robin said...

Congratulations Jeff! We're so happy for you! Erin, I tagged you again!

Anonymous said...

That's so great!! I didn't realize it would be only 15 months - are you going to be coming back after that?? ;) Congrats! and good luck with classes!!

Nicole Burton said...

whoo-hoo!!! You wanna know something crazy. Jeff will probably be done before me! I have 13 classes left still :( and that is if I pass the 5 I have right now... :P Congrats Jeff!! Hope to see you two soon! Maybe we will come visit during winter break !!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Yeah!!! We are sooooo excited for you! That's awsome! Good job Jeff!

Sierra said...

WoW! Congrats... looks like you guys will be coming home as we head down (If Trace gets in)

Lindsay said...

Hooray! Congrats you guys!

Stacy said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful, Jeff will do great!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for both of you. I know this is a big deal! And it means you'll be home sooner ;) I love you both!

Karly said...

Beecher!! I am like the worst blogger ever to leave comments but I do check out your blog to see how you guys are doing and it looks like things are going great! I just wanted to say Hi and I miss ya!

Tara said...

That is great. How are things there? Are you adjusting okay to life away from home? Your sister's baby is so cute. So much fun.

Leslie said...

Congrats! I'm sure you and your hubby will have a blast in Nevada!

It's funny that you found our blog and yes we moved to Washington in August. We miss Hawaii everyday but we adjusting to our new home on the mainland.
Do you know that Mollee has a blog too? Just go to by blog and you will find her blog in my family and friends section. Or is that how you found us?

As, for Christmas, we're not sure yet but it would be great to go to the Annual Beecher's Christmas Eve Party.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Congratulations!!! He deserves it....It is probably nice to know that you can be settled and not have to move anywhere for the next little while. Jeff looks so young in his wedding picture!!!Glad to see everthing is going well, I wish I was in your warm weather!!!

The Marchant's said...

Erin and Jeff- How cute are you guys! I miss you! Congrats on nursing school! The "end" is getting a step closer! Love you guys!
Monica Marchant