Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

Hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas! I can't believe that it is already over, it goes so fast. We had a blast getting to see family and friends and spend Christmas with those we love. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas adventures...

The family got Guitar Hero: World Tour so we jammed out. Jeff is a hard core bass player!

The Beecher Christmas party was on Christmas eve and it was great to see aunts, uncles, and cousins. We missed those who couldn't make it!

and of course I got to spend some time with my sweet niece Gracie Lou, I love that face! (thanks for the pic Katie)

Gracie with Santa for the first time. She was so cute and just chilled on his lap.


Jeffy and I at the Mayberry get together.

Garrett and tankers, they are both so cute!

And we got to talk to Elder Beecher! It was so fun to hear his voice and listen to how much he has grown. He was so cute and asked Alex and Katie how their Book of Mormon reading was. He's such an example to all of us!


You can't keep warm in Russia without a Shopka! He bought one for my dad and Alex so they could stay warm too...


Perfect fit!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Sorry to those we didn't get to see while we were in town. It's so hard to get around to see everyone, especially with all of the Christmas parties that were going on. But we love you all and are thankful for you in our lives!








11 comments:

Janiel said...

it was such a great time to see you too!! Klaas and I need to come visit you two in vegas!! We love you. you are the best!!

Leslie said...

It's great you had a wonderful Christmas! I surely miss the The Beecher's Christmas Eve party! I love the hats!

*Toots* said...

Sounds like an awesome Christmas!! I still haven't seen you since you left here. That is a major problem that needs fixing!! :) Happy New Years!

Robin said...

So glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Christmas was amazing. It was SO great to see you guys. I love you bunches. Wish you were closer!

Chelsi Archibald said...

How neat! I love the Beechers :)

The Walkers said...

That is so funny that you guys have the same santa! Hope you guys had a great christmas and a good new year!

Kelsey said...

Glad you were able to spend a lot of time with family! Looks like a fantastic Christmas!

Sierra said...

I was sad we never got to see you over the break... Well I saw Jeff for a minute. I'm glad you had a good time! Trace and I really need to come visit this semester

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!! Miss you like crazy!! :o)

Retro Plants said...

so sad that we did not see you at Christmas. . . i got your message when we got home because i was lame and left my phone in Buffalo!
i am glad that your Christmas was so fun. . . going home is always like that! heck. . . anywhere near the West Coast is a o-k in my book!
give me a call hon. . . love and miss you so much. . . my mother hen.
give Jeffe our love (and the hot hot hot Las Vegas)
p.s. eat an in and out for me. . . everyday! :)