Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Saturday Adventures

Jeff and I were bored on Saturday and had seen something about the Clark County Heritage Museum in the paper. So we decided to check it out (for $3 it was a pretty cheap date)


Jeff posing on the cute little bridge. He's so silly :)

This is at the "train station" I've got my bags packed ready to go.


They had a bunch of old houses from around Henderson that were donated to the museum. This is the "John" outside of one of the houses. It was fun to see all of the different houses and how things have changed

I'm still not sure about this trailer on display, but Jeff liked it. He was trying to convince me it would be much cheaper living than our apartment...
It was a very fun day and there was lots to see at the Museum. I didn't get very many pics, oops. After our adventure there we headed over to my cousins for a new adventure...babysitting! We watched 4 of the cutest but very energetic kids. They were lots of fun and we love having them close!

Our church is now at 9am (which I love!) and Jeff and I teach the 8 & 9 year olds in primary. We have learned a lot and are so grateful for our callings. We are also on the activities a committee which is lots of fun. I guess after a full day of fun yesterday Jeff was just ready for a rest. After church he took advantage of some quiet time...

We hope that you all have a great new year! We are looking forward to all that 2009 will bring!

This picture was taken courtesy of Elder Beecher. They have way cool ice sculptures in Russia this time of year!

9 comments:

Janiel said...

Klaas likes the trailer too - maybe the boys should buy it. :)

Leslie said...

What a fun thing to do! Congrats, on your callings and I'm sure the kids love you guys! Love the ice sculptures!

Ty and Ber said...

Tyler would agree that a trailer is a better way to go. He is way into the mobile home thing. I love Jeffs bride picture.
I am glad that you guys had a fun date.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Fun pictures! Jeff is always such a good poser.. :)

It sounds like you had an eventful weekend! I miss you so much.. LOVE YOU BUNCHES. I should hide something of yours in our new house in IF so you'll always be there with me!

Kelsey said...

You and your hub are hillarious! I can't believe how warm it looks... aww!

*Toots* said...

Hey Erin!!! Sounds like you had fun! I miss you! I need to plan a road trip to see you. :)

Janiel said...

cute new background - i love it!! Miss ya

Nicole Burton said...

I like this background alot! I had trouble reading the other one :) Thanks for the bow instrcutions. Hope yu are doing good too. What your plans for V-day?

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun!! Love the pictures! :o)