You can't really tell that it is even snowing in this first picture. If you look at the bushes you can see a little...
...and a little while later there was even more snow...
...and when I went to my car. It's scary to be on the road with a bunch of people that don't know how to drive. They were saying on the news that it hasn't snowed this much in like 30 years, crazy! and that is all they are talking about on the news.




7 comments:
How ironic that we go to Buffalo, NY. . . supposedly the coldest place in the world and we get no snow and lots of rain. . . and you guys go to Las Vegas, NV . . . supposedly the hottest place in the world and get lots of snow!
it looks very pretty though. . . we have been dealing with the brown ugliness of winter. . . not the beautiful whiteness.
Remember that one year for your birthday we had a party at your house and it snowed like crazy and Mike and Jeff and Pace and Matt all came over? I think that was the first time we hung out with Jeff when he came home from his mish. . . how the time has flown. . . miss the days of our dating sagas! it was a lot of fun. . . Pace and i were just talking about that and what nerds we were! Rapunzel let down your hair!!!
are you guys going home for Christmas? if so we should go on a date to "mi Pueblo". . . if it is still even in business!
by the way: Happy early Birthday! it is coming soon 25 year old!
That so funny because I remembered when we lived in Reno, Nevada and how the drivers would react with it snowed! I couldn't believe how the roads would become a huge mess because drivers were freaked out of the couple of inches of snow! I remember thinking "Get Off The ROAD" because I was going to get injure by those dumb drivers who didn't know how to drive in the snow. Thanks for the memories. Hope you have a great holiday with your honey.
How nice of Vegas to make you feel at home! Be careful out there!!
Yeah!! You get a little taste of Utah for the winter! :o)
I am glad that it brought snow to you guys! Now you can feel like you would if you were here in Utah this time of year! That is crazy!!! I have heard some say that hell has froze over because it snowed there!!!! Funny!
Yay! I am so glad Nevada was so kind and made you feel so at home! I can't wait for you guys to REALLY be home though! :) I love ya
How exciting! When I heard it snowed there I just laughed... what are the odds?! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas :-)
Post a Comment