
Just wanted to express how thankful I am for a temple so close to us. It is by far my very favorite place to go here in Vegas and it is so beautiful! I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and to know that our families can be forever! I love my family and friends so much. My heart is so full, especially this time of year and I just want everyone to know how thankful we are to have you all in our lives.




7 comments:
This is a great post... this time of year we really need to remember our blessings, one of which is our temples so close. It makes me feel guilty for not going as often as I should, but I'll set a goal to try harder :-) Thanks for the reminder
P.S. Tell Paige she is in our prayers
I agree, what a great post... and great reminder. We are truly blessed to know the truth.
I am with Sierra... I wish I would go more. It seems like when I get off work, the homework caught up... the temple hours are over :( We will have to hit it up the next time we come see you for sure! Is there an icecream place close like Farr's in Ogden :)
Oh it is a beautiful temple!. :)
The Las Vegas Temple happens to be my favorite. I had a very deeply personal experience when I went there. AMAZING! I absolutely love the celestial room.
On another note, send me your address and I'll send you guys a Christmas card!! angielayt@aol.com
Thanks!!
the greatest place ever!
wow that temple is beautiful, i am glad you are able to go so fequently with it being so close, that probably helps you feel a little more at home, Have a merry christmas
Post a Comment