Friday, April 24, 2009

Families are Forever

What a wonderful day we had on Saturday. We made a quick trip up to Utah and we able to be apart of Janiel and Klaas' sealing! The spirit was so strong the entire time and I loved every second of it! I didn't get very many pics but here are a few.

The Mayberry Clan in front of the Temple


And the flowers were beautiful!!!






And it worked out perfectly that Paige and Bart were in town too! Gracie is getting so big and she is so much fun! This isn't a very good picture, right in front of the window but you can still see the cuteness :o)




And being bored on the journey back home...



and of course the Sweet Serum that gets Jeff through these long trips!

It was a quick trip but and awesome one at that! We love our families so so much and are grateful for the time we were able to share with them! Thanks for a great weekend fam, we love you all!





5 comments:

Jenny said...

I was so happy to hear about Janiel and Klaas getting sealed. That's awesome that you guys got to be there with them. Yay for road trips home to see family!

Catherina said...

So nice to come home for a visit isnt it? Brett is in Vegas this weekend to help move my mom and sister back to utah (i am so excited) but what is funny is that Sweet serum that gets your hubby there is the same serum that my hubby gets him through.....mmmm Mt Dew.... there is just something about it that does good old mormon boys good! Hey at least it isnt beer!;-) hope to see you soon!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I am so glad you were up that weekend! We miss you already... Congrats to Janiel and Klaas!!!

Sierra said...

What a great day for your family... One of the best things in the world is to be there when your siblings get sealed. I am so excited for Janiel and Klaas. They will be great parents :-)

Janiel said...

Thanks so much for all your love and support!! You two are great examples to Klaas and I. We love you lots!!