My mom emailed me a link to this website and my life has never been the same. I don't mind cooking but I hate coming up with things to make for dinner! Jeff is not a picky eater (thank goodness!) but he is no help at all when I ask him for dinner ideas...well problem solved. This site has tons of ideas and they are way easy. I hope this website brings you as much joy as it has brought me :o)
Happy Cooking!
***OOPS! I totally put the wrong website....you guys were probably thinking what the heck? Sorry! This is the right link***




6 comments:
Thanks for sharing... your mom is the BEST!!!
Oh Erin, I feel the same. I will always ask Coul what he wants for dinner, and his response is, "You'll do good!" IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I just LOVE him!! I am always searchinf for new EASY ideas. Thanks for the website I am going to use it!
Ooh! Thanks! I love it already :-)
Awesome!
Perfect! Thanks for sharing it :)
Just what I needed! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment