Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Study Buddy

I called Jeff yesterday on my lunch and asked him what he was up to. He told me that he had been studying but was working on making himself a dummy to help him study. When I got home from work this is what I found...



I'd like you all to meet Chip Cheerio, he is Jeff's study buddy.

For school Jeff has to do all different assessments and memorize everything for all of them. For example a Skin assessment: "have you noticed any change in skin color, change in moles, or skin texture?" So to practice all of this fun stuff he made Chip. I asked why hands and feet? He said he has to check for a pulse! I was so impressed with Jeff creativity I had to share :o)

16 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is hilarious.... I just showed Jed and he's cracking up! Jeff has always been such a funny guy. I like the cheerio box head. Awesome- good job nurse Jeff :)

Alison said...

Hey, whatever works right?! That is so funny!

Sierra said...

That is so funny... Jeff cracks me up! He is the most creative person I know :-)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I love it!! Seriously that seriously had me rolling!!!!! Hope he does well in his studying!! :) How is his classes going for him thus far?

Stacy said...

That cracks me up!! I have a whole new respect for your hubby, i love his sense of humor. What a creative way to help him practice his steps!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

WAY TO FUNNY!! I would have never even thought of anything like that when I was in nursing! Good idea Jeff!!

Ty and Ber said...

How funny. Now if only all of the patients were as well behaved as Chip!! Way to be creative!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I loved loved loved it. I tried to imagine it when you told me about it on the phone but the picture is twenty million times better!!! I laughed so hard. Jeffy is so darn smart!

Leslie said...

Very, very clever!!

The Walkers said...

That is so funny! Whatever works right! Sounds like your hubby has a fun personality!

Catherina said...

Dear Sweet Jen! I am so glad that you left a comment on my blog so that I can see your blog:-)!! Thanks for the compliment on the pix. I would totally LOVE to take your guys pictures! Now understand, I am totally an amatuar at it, so you could be my test subjects:-) Hey I have another family blog, I will have to email you the invite:-) I have it set to private, you know, dont want creepy crawlys looking at our pictures etc:-) Anyhow we are doing great! I will have to read up on your blog:-)
laters
cat

Amanda said...

tee hee hee! That's so great!

Janiel said...

LOVE IT!! :)

Cherie said...

LOL that is hilarious! Maybe I should make myself a mommy helper! lol. I'm glad I found you! I hope you don't think I'm some crazy stocker person, I'm not, I simply happened to see your name on Cat's blog; and I thought to myself "Oh i love Erin and miss her so! And here we are! I'm doing really well, life never slows down and is just flying by. Chillin in Vegas sounds SO nice. :) I'm sick of all the cold. We're working on getting our house started up here in Morgan. It'll be a long while yet, but Brier keeps my mind off of the anticipated wait.

Kelsey said...

How hillarious!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

K that is soooo FUNNY!! Love it! Miss you!