I love you Bug and I'm so glad that you are apart of our family. You are growing up so fast, I can't believe that you are a teenager! Thanks for being such a good example to me and for being one of my best friends! I love you so much and miss you like crazy! Hope you had a great "birfnay"!
9 years ago




5 comments:
it's weird when your youngest sibling hits that age huh? I think of Cash and Mariah as perpetually 8 and 10. They grow up so fast (sniffle) ha ha
happy birthday Katie Boo!
i remember when she turned eight and i bought her a hello kitty alarm!
time goes so fast. . . but anyway. . . happy b-day to the 13 year old! how exciting ;)
just think. . . katie will be driving in 3 years. . . eeekkkk!
i am old!!!!!!
What a sweet shout out to your little sister. I can't believe she's 13 I remember as a baby, wow!!
Oh Katie Bug is such an amazing girl!!!! We are luck sisters aren't we!
I love how close you and your sissies are! Good for you!
Post a Comment