Thursday, November 12, 2009

Love ya Gracie Lou!

This week I am going to brag about my adorable niece and how thankful I am for her!
She is thought about often but these last couple of weeks especially because she just turned one! I can't even believe how fast time flies and much she has grown up. It's hard not being closer to family but I think it makes it so much harder when there are little one involved. Ya know what I mean?
These are just a few of my favorite pics of the little princess...





How can you not love that face? And can you believe those beautiful blue eyes?
We love you so much Grace and we are so grateful that you are apart of our family. It's hard to imagine what our family was like without you!
Happy Birthday baby girl!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Nieces and nephews are the best! I feel bad for you that she is so far away. I'm not sure I could handle being that far from my nieces... she is adorable!

Leslie said...

She definitely a CUTIE and she's so lucky to have you as her Auntie!

Janiel said...

oh she is so adorable!!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Thanks LOVE! We are so grateful to have you as an auntie (and sister). We love you so so much and are sad that we aren't closer, too. Hugs and kisses!

Sale and Jaimee said...

I agree... she has such a lovable face. What a cutie! Barbara is doing well and getting better every day. Thanks for asking!