FALL!
I love having 4 seasons and living in Utah for most of my life I have had the opportunity to enjoy all four seasons...but Las Vegas is a bit different.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the weather (I think the high today was 83 degrees...perfect) but I miss a good ole Utah fall.
This picture is one from last year that my family sent to me and I love it! I miss the leaves changing color, cool crisp mornings, being able to have a garden and the fresh veggies that come with it, the noise of the Pumkinaze across the street...I could go on and on!
I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder!




5 comments:
Erin I LOVE that you are doing this...it makes me think of all the things I am Thankful for.
I love fall too:) HOODIE WEATHER - yeah!!
So excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!!
me too, so beautiful!
I agree fall is my favorite season too and I missed it terribly when we lived in Hawaii!
Well We miss you being here to enjoy the fall :) When the Idaho winter gets the best of us and it is below zero, we want to take a trip to Vegas! :) We miss you lots
Post a Comment