Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So Thankful

This amazing sister came and spoke to our Relief Society and I have been thinking about her non stop since. It amazes me what some people go through and the faith they have. She has inspired me to be better, more optimistic, grateful, humble, charitable....etc etc. I feel sorry for my self sometimes but after hearing her story I have nothing to complain about ever. Take a minute and read her story. (click here) Sheri Dew has invited her to be apart of Time Out for Women so if you get the chance to attend I suggest you do. We take so much for granted.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Erin, what a great story!...she's such inspiration and you're right things you think to complain about is gone after reading her story...thank for sharing...we're coming up to Utah on the 26th thur 3rd..maybe we'll see you and if not Happy Holidays!!!!

Amanda said...

I too was so touched by her story of faith, devotion, and courage. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has put some INCREDIBLE spirits here on the earth to be a light and example to us. I think about her when I want to complain and then I remember how truly blessed I am.

Janiel said...

That is such an amazing story! It gave me chills just reading and I admire her faith!! What a blessing to read that.

Nichole said...

I loved this story! Thanks for sharing it Erin! You are the best!