We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were so lucky to be able to go to Washington state to visit Jeff's sister, bro in law and sweet new niece! It was so fun to get away and spend a wonderful weekend with family!
Jeff, Jake and I took a Ferry over to Seattle for a day and went on this way cool Underground Tour. I had no idea that this had even happened but I guess back in 1889 there was a big fire and a lot of Seattle was burned to the ground. The city wanted to raise the land because of the way the tide came in and sewage was a big problem but many business owners didn't want to wait so they immediately started re-building and the city raised the land and built around these businesses. So you could walk out of the bank and have to climb up a 8ft ladder to get to the side walk...I don't know if any of this makes sense so Google it if you want to know more, but it was way cool!
We made a visit to a cool place called Pike Place Market and I found...
I thought it was pretty cool!
(for those of you who don't know my maiden name is Beecher (o: )
Jakey on the ferry ride back
Thank you Janiel and Klaas for letting us come up and visit. We are so grateful that baby B is here safe and sound and love you all to pieces!
(for those of you who don't know my maiden name is Beecher (o: )
Thank you Janiel and Klaas for letting us come up and visit. We are so grateful that baby B is here safe and sound and love you all to pieces!
Can't wait for our next visit!
Hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are so grateful for such great friends and to be blessed with awesome families. We have so much to thankful for!




8 comments:
Nothing better than thanksgiving and a new baby to hold! That's awesome you all got to be together at janiel's. I can't believe how cute she is to make festive cupcakes and host thanksgiving just days after having her baby :)
Looks like you all had a blast!! :) Hope everything is still going great for you!
How fun! I'm glad your trip went so well :-) Congrats on the new niece
you were in washington state and didn't come to visit us...shame! Anyway if you're in Seattle then you were too far for us anywhere...We also have photo of the "The Beechers Cheese Store" too!!!
We are so glad that you came to visit!! We love you two so very much!
I am glad you were able to visit them!!! I love you lots and miss you. I can't wait until Christmas to see you!!!
HEy Erin,
It's about time i updated my blog list. I hadn't been on here forever.
I didn't know you and your hubby were buddies in highschool. That's so funny!
I recently got called as Beehive advisor and am loving it too!
Hope you guys are doing good. Miss seein' ya at the pharmacy.
That brought so many memories of when Jim and Brandi lived there. We would ride the ferry and also go to Pike's Market. Love you and hope to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment