Monday, January 25, 2010

I hear wedding bells!

It's official...they are engaged!
By cute brother asked this cute girl to marry him on Thursday night and we couldn't be happier! All of my family was there...(I called so I could listen in) :o) she was so surprised and had no idea!
We are so happy for you two and I can't wait to have you as a sis Keri! Hope you're ready to be apart of this crazy bunch.
CONGRATS!!!

5 comments:

Retro Plants said...

holy TOLEDO!!!
oh my lanta and in between!
CONGRATS you two. . . couldn't be happier!
are they old enough!?!
where oh where did the time go?

wow.
SO neat!
tell them congratulations from us Plants. . . let me know when the big day is. . . i might be in town! that would be too cool ;)

so excited for you two to start your lives together. . . it's the best thing in the world to be married to the one you LOVE :)

holy freak.
i'm old.
the end! ;)

Leslie said...

What a cute couple they'll make!!! Even though I wasn't surprise! I saw their picture a couple time on facebook and figure it won't be long before Andrew popped the question! Congrats for Andrew and the whole family.

Janiel said...

Yeah!! Tell them congrats!!

Keri said...

WOO HOO!!!!! So excited!!! :D i can't even wait! thanks Erin!! love ya!

Sierra said...

Is he old enough?! Crazy... congrats on a new sister-in-law