Just wanted to blog about my love for a good book and how thankful I am for creative people out there who put their imaginations to some good use! These are my most recent reads and I loved them!
The third book doesn't come out until August 24, 2010...I hate waiting. I told Jeff I'm not going to start reading a series of books until they are all out!
If you are looking for a good book to read I highly recommend these!
The third book doesn't come out until August 24, 2010...I hate waiting. I told Jeff I'm not going to start reading a series of books until they are all out!
If you are looking for a good book to read I highly recommend these!




5 comments:
YAY FOR HUNGER GAMES!!!! I loved them too! :)
I also love these books. I feel the same way about series' too! ahhh especially the second book- it really leaves you wanting more!
Couldn't agree with you MORE! I LOVED these books! But anyone I suggest them to, I tell them not to bother reading them until the third is out. lol. I literally lost sleep after finishing the second, wondering what the crap is going to happen next! I hate waiting!
I heard good thing about those books but I waiting for the whole series to be out but another good read was Percy Jackson and the Olympians, there's 5 books to the series and they're all out. I had my oldest read them and Blake too...I went and brought the whole series.
Such a good book! I'm dying waiting for the next one with you! I agree on the Olympian series. That's a fun read. Don't you hate series sometimes? What's wrong with writing just one book?
Post a Comment