Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Days in Vegas

Decided I'd better post this...it's only been like 2 1/2 months!
Our friends Jake and Nicole drove down to Vegas to help us move. It was such a blessing and we are so thankful for their help! These are just some pics before the move....
Jeff, Nicole, and Jake went down to Hoover Dam (I stayed at the apartment and packed)
The perfect way to say good-bye to Las Vegas! We were finally able to go to Phantom of the Opera!!! We got a great deal and the seats weren't too bad! I loved the show and would go again in a second :o)

Jake and Nicole before the show started


Some final cleaning before we left!


2 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

We had a blast helping you move! Phantom was the best!

Retro Plants said...

it's sad but sweet to move on to our next destinations in life. . .
it looks like you guys made the BEST of your life in Vegas!
happy days in O-Town kiddos!
lots of love from us :)