Well we made it back to Utah and are happy to be here. We've had fun playing with friends and family and are so grateful for all of them! Here's what we've been up to since we've been back...
Thanks family for the food and welcoming us home. It was a great surprise!
I hadn't seen Grace since Christmas...she's so big!
Went to Alex's lacrosse game (such a violent sport!)
It was fun to see him play and just be together as a family!
This is our backyard and I love all the GREEN! It's nice to have a yard and to be living in a house. Jeff's uncles have been so good to us and we owe them big time!
There are also raccoons living in those bushes...yes raccoons. I want to plant a garden but I don't think it's gonna happen with those little guys living back there :o(
It was fun to see him play and just be together as a family!
There are also raccoons living in those bushes...yes raccoons. I want to plant a garden but I don't think it's gonna happen with those little guys living back there :o(
DEMO DERBY!
(I'm sure there will be many more to follow!)
These are just a few of the things we have done since we've been back.
Jeff loves not having to go to school or studying every day. He has been studying a little, getting ready to take the NCLEX and then hopefully he'll be able to find a job fairly quick. He's been working with his friend doing some landscaping jobs so he's keeping busy. I've started working back at the pharmacy and I'm loving it!
That's our lives in a nutshell...hope everyone is doing well!




8 comments:
Congrats!!! How neat that you're around family!
WELCOME HOME! I'm sad you didn't move back to where you were and back to our ward! What were you thinking?? Just kidding! My dad actually said he saw you at a wedding, and Carol just happened to be be over when he told us. She was so happy to hear you were home. You'll have to stop by and visit her, she would LOVE to see you! Well, we all would!
We are so glad you guys are back... especially Trace. He missed his Boyfriend. It'll be fun being neighbors, and I am so glad we are in the same ward. It will be easier to get Trace to go to church :-)
Welcome back guys!
It was good to see you on Tuesday.. you look so great! I am sure everyone is thrilled that you are back in UT.. I hope to see a lot more of you!!
WOW.
back home. . . really?
wow.
that went fast, no? :)
i am SOOO happy for you guys!
Utah is a great place to be. . . and so is near family!
the statement of being "back home" is a little bit bitter sweet for me. . . we probably will never go "back home".
our lives are going to be taking some great "Plant family adventures" for at least the next 5 years :)
so here, here to Utah. . . to O-Town. . . and to Harrisville!
those days will always be gems in my heart.
p.s. Grace is jut TOOO cute! and yes!
she has gotten big! ;)
The back yard looks clean- Did Brent move all the junk? :)
I'm so glad you are back with family and friends. That green/white truck looks like Jeff's old truck.
Welcome back! I'm sure I'll be seeing lots of you at the good ol' pharmacy!
Post a Comment