It has been the best 5 yrs of my life and I am so lucky to be married to him!
this wonderful girl Hailee! We are so happy for them and so glad to have Hailee in the family!
On the way home from the temple....
(thought you'd get a kick out of this picture Janiel)
(thought you'd get a kick out of this picture Janiel)
:o)
It was a little chilly but we still had fun.
THANKSGIVING!!!
With my family....
My sister's little one, Lainey Kay and we love her to pieces!
(and her onesie does say "My aunt is my BFF!" (o:)
(and we DID NOT copy the office!
We had our costumes planned long before that!)
...and I chopped off my hair! (what do you think?)
This year it was pigs feat...We usually have more fun torturing each other with it!
Poor Lauren...she stuck her tongue out right as Andrew put it up to her face!!!
With my family....
Sad, I didn't get a pic of all of us )o:
Uncle Dale cooking! :o)
Putting up the tree!
Jeff's been snowmobiling a few times and is loving it!
and is going to Auckland, New Zealand!
We are so excited and proud of him!
It was so awesome to be with him when he
went through the temple, love you Alex!!!
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas!





7 comments:
NO WAY...You updated your blog!! It's a Christmas Miracle :)
I love seeing the pictures of the things I'm missing out on.
Love that it is Gage and the kids at the Mayberry Thanksgiving... Dales cooking must of scared everyone off.
Love LOVE your new haircut!! And you are so sweet to give to Locks Of Love.
Love the picture of dad and brent sleeping :)
Love your cute little niece and the 5 year picture with the temple above you is beautiful! Frame that one :)
I love the Christmas blog E! And oh heavens the picture of the pigs foot...I think I can still taste that nasty foot...
OH MAN! I so wish I could have been there for the pig's feet! I wanted to cry when I found out we wouldn't be able to make it! :( And Lauren licking it!!! We missed out major. I love you hair do. I love you. I love that you guys aren't in Vegas anymore. I love that we were all together for thanksgiving. And I love love love that pic of you and Lainers. MY AUNT IS MY BFF!
You guys are the cutest family ever! So glad you finally updated.. I thought you had given up on the blogging world! I hope you all have a Merry CHRISTMAS..
I love your hair short, it is so cute!
Way pretty temple picture!! And so cute your niece's onsie! Love the Halloween costumes! And your cute short hair!
Love the hair!! And we miss you! Glad you finally updated the blog :) Congrats on 5 years! What a great milestone.
Post a Comment