Monday, January 17, 2011

My Christmas Present..

Pretty sure I have the best hubby ever!

He totally surprised me, I had no idea!
Gotta love him :o)

9 comments:

Chelsi Archibald said...

Yay! What a good husband. Couches rock!

Leslie said...

Wow...this is awesome...yes indeed, he's a GREAT hubby!!!

Jenny said...

Love it! Looks super comfy too! :)

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I still haven't seen it!!! I wanna! IT looks amazing. :)

Kelsey said...

Love it! How sweet!

Janiel said...

Wow you updated your blog :)

LOVE THE COUCH!! Now you can snuggle on it and not the blue one...or when jeff is in trouble he has a comfy place to sleep.. :)

Sierra said...

I have got to give Jeff credit... he is VERY good at buying presents! I am always impressed by how thoughtful he is. I can't wait to see the couches in your house :-)

The Marchant's said...

Hi cute Erin! I love the couch! That looks comfy! I miss you guys!

Jesse and Laur said...

Cous. I miss you.