Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer 2011

Where has the time gone?!? I can't believe that we are half way through July and October is just 3 short months away! We found out in May that we are having a BOY! We are so excited and can't wait for our little man to get here. But I am starting to feel the stress...we have so much to do!

Here's a pic of him waving hello :o)



Janiel and B came down for a visit. We went to the shooting rang and Janiel showed us her mad shooting skills :o)

I went up to visit my favorite Idahoans one weekend.
Aren't these girls so stinkin cute!?! We are so lucky to have such cute nieces!


My brother Andrew is working on a ranch for the summer so we went out to see him. I didn't get any pictures of him but I did snap a pic of his cute roomie for the summer, Babe. She is the cutest pup ever and I think Katie is pretty stinkin cute :o)!

Jeffy and I on the 4th of July. We both had to work during the day (boo) but we watched some fireworks that night.

I love summer minus what the heat does to my feet...I honestly have tree trunks for ankles (I won't be posting pics of that!) But we are looking forward to the rest of the summer and can't wait for October!
Hope everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

Janiel said...

Yay!! Baby boy :) The last pic of you and Jeff are so cute!!

Leslie said...

Congrats on your bundle of joy!!!

Tami said...

Boys are fun!!! Congrats. Also, I am totally there for you with the ankle thing. Honest, my ankles were huge when I was pregnant. The best part is that a couple days after the baby was born my ankles felt so skinny. It has been two weeks and my ankles and feet feel smaller than they ever have been. Anyway, that's all. Congrats again.

Sierra said...

If it makes you feel better, I have had cankles my entire life. At least yours are temporary :-)

Alison said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Boys really do rock. Carter is like my best little friend. :)

Jesse and Laur said...

Love you E! And your tree trunk ankles :)

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Congrats Erin and Jeff! Boys are so much fun, and come with less drama.

The Marchant's said...

Can I love and kiss you little baby boy when he comes!?! (I'm a little jealous;)
love you