Saturday, April 30, 2011

We are so excited...We are having a baby! :o) We find out next month what we are having. Maybe this motivate me to blog more?

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! What wonderful news!

Tami said...

Yay for babies!!! Being pregnant is so fun. Just wait till you can start feeling the baby move. Definitely the best part. Congrats you guys! Keep us posted.

Mark & Alison Jenkins said...

Yeah! I am really excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what you are having! :)

Amanda said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations :) I am so excited for you guys. Parenthood is the BEST!! Can't wait to find out what it is :)

Kari said...

I've been hoping for a post like this!! I'm so happy for you!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

YAY FOR BABIES!!!!!!!! I love you so much and can't wait to be an Auntie! You are going to be the best mommy. I can't wait!

Robin said...

Oh Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I know you will be amazing parents! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Ticey said...

Erin I came across your blog and read your exciting news! CONGRATS!! You are going to be a darling Mommy!!

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Congrats!! That is very exciting!!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Congrats Erin! That is so exciting for you guys! You both will make amazing parents.

Janiel said...

YAY!! I'm so excited!! I hope you start to blog again - It's sad when your last post was January :)
But I'm excited to be an AUNTIE!!!

Stacy said...

Congrats Erin!!! I am so excited for you, when are you due? You will be such a great mom!