Friday, September 30, 2011

"Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh"

Another random blog post...

I feel like all I think about these days is getting baby here. The little stinker is Breech and although there is still hope of him turning I'm not getting my hopes up. So we are scheduled to go in next week to hopefully have him turned and they'll start me that day. If he doesn't cooperate and won't turn they'll do a C-Section. I've told myself this whole pregnancy to be flexible...things don't always go as planned :o)

I just want him here safe and sound and I can't wait!!


I don't know if you can tell but my belly is a little lopsided...that's his head!



Jeff at our birthing class :o) He was just thrilled as you can see...

We've had a great summer that has just flown by! Other than getting ready for baby Jeff had a birthday and we've been out boating and we went to Flaming Gorge for a few days with friends. We had a blast!

Happy Birthday Jeffy!



Jeff wakeboarding


Jeff and Jake enjoying their new toy :o)

Beautiful Flaming Gorge!
Can't wait to go again next year!

10 comments:

Sierra said...

I can't believe Jeff let you take a picture with the sympathy belly on.... Trace would NEVER! :-) Ha ha I can't wait til you have the baby. I am so happy for you guys

Kelsey said...

I can't wait to see this little guy!!!

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

I love the picture of Jeff. That is to funny! I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait to see pictures of this little man. Hope all goes well with the delivery.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I CAN'T EVEN WAIT!!! I love you so much, sis!

Leslie said...

keeping my fingers cross and hope that all goes well.

Robin said...

You have such a cute baby belly! We are so excited for you guys!

Cherie said...

Soooooo excited for you guys! Please posts lots of pics of that sweet baby!!! :)

Kari said...

Checking to see if you've had your baby. Good luck! Probably happened now! So funny of your hubs sportin' the pregnant look!!!

Janiel said...

Love the pictures! THat is hilarous of Jeffy in the 'belly' love it!!

شوقي عوض said...

شركة تنظيف أفران بالخبر

شركة تنظيف أفران بالقطيف

شركة صيانة حمامات بالخبر

شركة صيانة حمامات بالقطيف