
He is finally here and we couldn't be happier!
We went in Tues morning they gave me an epidural and tried to turn him but his heart rate dropped pretty low and they rushed me in for a C-Section and half hour later he was here!
He is perfect and I love him so much, words can't explain.




9 comments:
Congratulations!!! He looks absolutely perfect :) Enjoy his newborn days - they will go so fast! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you have a quick recovery!
Congrats Jeff and Erin! He is beautiful, and I LOVE the name. I hope recovery goes smooth, and that you are loving every minute of this new adventure that you embarked on. Welcome to the great part of life!
YAY! Oh he's so perfect! Hope you're enjoying him here and OUT of your belly :) Congrats and hope you recover quick!
Congrats!! Hope you are both recovering well.
Erin: He is absolutely precious. Congrats! Glad you are both doing well!
He IS perfect!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! So very, very happy for you guys! :)
YAY!!! Love him to pieces!!
Can't wait to squeeze him and kiss him!!
Congrats. He is adorable...good name too. Enjoy every quiet moment of just cuddling that little man, they go away all to quickly.
So so so cute! I am very happy for you and Jeff. He seems perfect, and you are going to be an amazing mother. I cannot wait to come see him :-)
Post a Comment