Wednesday, November 2, 2011

can't get enough!

I just can't get enough of this sweet little man! He is such a good baby and so so sweet!
Hope everyone had a good Halloween! We didn't do much but we took some pics!

Cute little skeleton


"Billy Bob Babe"


Cute Halloween outfit

Shark babe after bath time

I can't believe he is already 4 weeks!?!

7 comments:

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Erin he is so cute! I LOVE his Halloween costume.

Janiel said...

Oh I love him!! I can't wait to get my hands on him to hold and love him!! He is one cute little skeleton!

Leslie said...

He's truly PRECIOUS...congrats!!!

Sierra said...

He is such a cutie... I still love the BillyBob binkie the best :-)

Jenny said...

I'm so excited for you guys...he's adorable! Love the little skeleton outfit :)

The Marchant's said...

OHHH! He is so Yummy! Who would have thought you could spend hours staring at a sweet little baby!
Priceless.

Kari said...

What a stinkin' sweetie! Love the skeleton outfit! Congrats! So happy for you! Makes me even more excited for my little guy!