So on Saturday Jeff and I decided to check out Lake Mead. It's way close, like 15 miles and we had a blast! We took our lunches with us and set out on a little adventure. The weather was perfect, thank goodness, high 60s. I am way out of shape so just the little hiking we did about killed me! I definetly wouldn't have made it if it were 100 degrees! See, there's more to do out here than just gamble!
9 years ago




4 comments:
SO fun!! This is just the begging of your fun adventure!! Can't wait to see more!! :o)
Hey guys! When can we come play????
Erin I am on assignment. Carol came over last night and asked me to get your address for her. Can you email it to me, lindsaystrat@yahoo.com?? Thanks you are wonderful! PS, Lake Meed looks fun!!
Hey Girl, glad to see your blog!!! How are you? I can't beleive you are in Vegas! Awesome! I will be checking up on you, so keep blogging!
-Kelsey
Post a Comment