
Front room

different view of front room
So this is our new casa! We really like it here and are getting use to calling this home. Our bedroom really needs some help but we are working on it. We do have a couch to crash on if anyone wants to make a trip to Vegas, we'd love it!!!
6 comments:
Cute Cute! Is there a Tai-Pan down there? We could do some fun stuff witha blank palate in the Bedroom! :0) I hope you two are doing well! I know our fri and sat nights are boring without your around! Last night we weeded the flower beds together! What a night! We need you back :)
How cute!
Oh your apartment is so cute!
What a cute apartment...It is probably starting to feel like home. WE sure miss seeing you guys at church.
I forgot to tell you thank you for your sweet little card, you are always so thoughtful:).
Soo Cute!! I'm sooo bummed I missed you today!! I can't believe you were in town and I missed you! :o( Ashlee texted me later to see how I was feeling and told me the girls were sooo excited you stopped in!! Camp wasn't the same without you! I'll post pictures later when I'm feeling better. Miss you tons!! Love ya! Bre :o)
Post a Comment