Thursday, June 12, 2008

IT"S A GIRL!!!


So we found out yesterday that my sister is having a girl!!! Bart (my sisters husband) was rooting for a boy but this little girl will have him wrapped around her finger! She is going to be the cutest little thing and how lucky for her to have just about the coolest aunt and uncle ever!!! Paige is due November 5th and we are so happy for them, Congrats! We can't wait to have little Gracie here!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's exciting. It's nice to finally know what it is. I must say, when I first glanced at the title of the post and the picture, I thought you were making an announcement :) I guess all in good time, right? Don't worry, that little girl WILL have her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I know from experience!!

The Walkers said...

Oh my! That is going to be the cutest liitle thing every! Tell Paige I said congrats! I am so excited for her! You're next!!!!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sooo fun!! You get to be an auntie!! Love the name! :o)

Lindsay said...

I totally thought that was you!! Wow, I'm still recovering from the shock! Congrats to your sister though!