Thursday, June 12, 2008

Little Ace

This is the newest addition to the family, Ace. My brother just got him on Monday and isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen!?! I was way sad that Alex hadn't gotten him while we were there for a visit but thank goodness for text messaging. He sends me a picture or video just about every day, he sure is a proud poppa! I'm sure I'll post more pics of him. With no kids pictures of just Jeff and I get boring.

2 comments:

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

Sooo cute!! That's what we started out our family with is a puppy! In fact I don't even think I have a picture of our "first born" :o) on my blog! I'm going to have to fix that!! They do become a part of the family!! Love ya!!

Janiel said...

Oh what a little sweetie!!