I just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Fathers day and let him know how much I love him! He is the best dad in the world and is such a good example to me! I love his sense of humor and how he has a joke to go with everything. I love that he is so outgoing, he can and will talk to just about anybody! He knows somebody everywhere he goes. I love that he is such a tease, to everyone. I love what a hard worker he is, and that he has taught his family to work hard also. I love that he honors his priesthood. I love that I can talk to my dad and that he listens. He is the best dad and I'm so grateful for him. I love you dad!!!
9 years ago




4 comments:
That is a nice trubute to your dad! He is a way awesome dad!
Amen Sista!!! He is such a good daddy. I love him so much...
Cute!
I have to agree, you do have a pretty cool dad! That is a way cute picture by the way! Hope all is going well
Post a Comment