Monday, June 23, 2008

Our First Visitors



Our friends Jake and Nicole came down this weekend for a visit! It was fun to have them here! We went to the Las Vegas outlet mall and swam during the day. Then we made our way down to the strip and went to dinner and to Cirque du Soleil Mystere. The show was a little different but fun to watch! We had a fun weekend are we were so glad that Jake and Nicole came to hang out with us! It was also their 2 year wedding anniversary, Happy Anniversary guys and thanks again for coming to visit!


5 comments:

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

That is so much fun that you had visitors. We want to come down so much! Bart has the whole month of August off of school... So maybe we can work something out. We miss you guys :(

Janiel said...

Yeah i'm excited to come down and visit now!!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

It was so good to talk to you!! I miss our morning talks three times a week! I'm going through withdawls! We'll have to talk again when I'm not ruining someones time with you! ;o) So glad you had visitors!! So fun! Makes me want to come visit!
Miss you!(Our trio's down to two! ~Lion King) :o( Love you tons!

Sierra said...

As soon as I can convince Trace to stop working like 80 hours a week we'll come down :-)

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Erin- Hey girl! My mom says that she misses you in her ward. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Here's my blog address bobandshiloh.blogspot.com