Thursday, July 3, 2008

All American Night!

oooooh, aaaaaah

Go Bees!

The Johnsons and the Jensens


So what's more American than a baseball game and fireworks!?! Our cute new friends Curt and Amanda invited us to a Las Vegas 51s game. It was a blast and what are the odds...they played the Salt Lake Bees! We totally were rooting for the Bees and getting some nasty looks from those sitting around us but oh well! The Bees won 13-2, it was a good game! Then after the game there were fireworks! We really had a fun time, you just had to ignore the heat and get use to being sticky and sweaty.



3 comments:

Janiel said...

Oh Yay!! The Bee's game - i'm glad they won too.
"Represent Utah!!"
I'm glad you made friends - we are still trying to find some :) :)

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So fun! Looks like you guys are having fun and doing well!! Miss you tons!!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Fun! I had no idea it was THAT kind of baseball game! And they even played the bee's! Who'd of thought... I love you lots... Miss you