Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

We had a great 4th of July, it is one of my favorites! We were pretty lazy most of the day, food swimming, more food, some fireworks, more food...it was great! We started out with some red, white, and blue pancakes and they were cute and tasty! Then we spent some time by the pool.


My moms cousin lives here and they were so kind and invited us over for a BBQ and some fireworks, it was a blast! They have 4 cute kids and it was lots of fun to watch them watch the fireworks. Here are some pics...


sam, me, and soph doing sparklers

this is chaseton, he spent most of the time on his bike


Sophia was so funny, I said picture and
she would automatically pose



samuel was so funny, he always put his
hand over his mouth when he'd do a sparkler




and cute baby ethan... so precious

It was so fun hanging out with family and those kids are very entertaining. Sophia loved Jeff, she kept asking him if he had a girlfriend and during the fireworks she kept trying to kiss him, it was so funny. Hope everyone else had a good holiday. I'm so grateful to live in America and for the freedoms we enjoy, I love the 4th of July!


5 comments:

Sierra said...

Looks like fun... did you cut your hair? It looks shorter

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

CUTE! It looks like you have some competition for Jeffy now :) They are super cute kids. That is fun that you have some family down there. I am glad you had a good fourth! I LOVE YOU!

Stokes Family said...

Hey Erin! SO glad to hear from you! We all miss you so much! : (
Camden is doing so well! I couldn't be more grateful for that little guy, he is such a blessing to our family! Keep in touch with me and check back often!! Talk to you soon!
Sami

Janiel said...

how did you make those pancakes with a star in the middle? i love it!!

Angie said...

Do you know how I know you will make a great mom? When you already make patriotic pancakes, and you don't even have kids yet. Strong work!