I found this on Kelsey's blog and thought it would be fun to try.
Here's how it goes:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I or you and Jeff have had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
9 years ago




13 comments:
I have a good one. One of the memories I have of you (when I was there) is when you and Jeff came all the way up to Logan for my grandma's viewing. You are such a sweet, thoughtful, and very supportive person. I was totally impressed!!
Ah.. How can I just pick one memory!? We have so many fun times together. One of my favorites was when we both tried fitting into that rather large pair of scrub bottoms! Or making family home video's and singing little mermaid on the couch! :) love you
One memory that i really like is when you two and us two went on a cruise to Mexico. We all decided to do a tour that was zip-lining across the mexico jungle. Well the mexican workers were helping her put on the harness and her shorts came up a little and you saw her "G's" underneath the shorts and the mexican worker (in his spanish-english) voice said " Oh you brought your wetsuit?" and Erin just laughed and said "Yup"
I never laughed stopped laughing the whole time. We had a great trip just the four of us!!
A memory i love of jeff was when he was about the age of 8-10. We lived in the fruitland house (by the fishfarm. He was playing in the bathroom and got a small round circle piece of wood stuck up one side of his nose. This little round wooden pebble was really wedge up there. Mom thought that it was a dead bee that was stuck up in your nose and she tried and tried to pull it out will a pair of tweezers but nothing. She finally had to take you to the hospital so they could remove it.
Don't ask me how you even thought of sticking up your nose in the first place. :)
Remember Cyd's shower over at Angie's? I loved being with all of you sweet girls! You have always been so wonderful! I also remember how supportive your family has always been... you guys are the best!
Wow! Alot come to mind. I remember Erin getting out of my hot-tub (pre-marriage for both of us) at my parents house and her fainting and Jeff catching her.
Jeff, I just remember how happy you make my husband. You and him just connect somehow... games, guns, etc. etc. You two are always welcome at our house to eat our ice cream and watch STUPID movies like the good ol'days.
Maximus loves chasing Jeff around the kitchen island! that his fave memory!!
Erin. . .we have so many fun ones. . . how do I choose! I will pick when we built our snowman at 5:00 in the morning while it was snowing!! :o) Sooo much fun! I still need to get those pics from Sue!! Miss you! Love you soo much!!
And my memory of Jeff is when we first got called into YW together and Jeff was doing his little introduction of you to the girls. I remember thinking he was sooo sweet and truely ADORES you!! :o)
I have got a good one! Erin... remember the gift I got you at your bachelorette party! Jeff told us to give you something "FUN" and your little sister Katie was next to you when you opened it. Karly's mom told me to give you "lotions and fun stuff like that". Well what she meant was Bath & Body works, not the "lotions"we gave you. All I remember is being a little embarrased. Mad at Jeff and blushing when you told Katie a tube of "dusting powder"was a roll of chapstick! AAA! That will be a good one to embarrass me with when I have kidlets.
I remember one of the first times I met you we went to Pepper Belly's for dinner and delicious fried ice cream and then to Wise Guys comedy club and I embarrassed all of us when the guy told a joke and I kicked the metal table leg with my shoe and it made a bell sound and the comedian wouldn't let it go. I think you are such a great person and you're so good to come to all of our Janiel parties. A memory of Jeff is just what a good person he is and such a good expample and friend he is to Mark.
maybe it was just because i was at girls camp last week but who could forget all of our camping trips... The one where we were pretending to be power rangers and locked Jamie F. in the outhouse! Too many good memories to put down! I guess i take after my mom because Dallas makes me count my own shoes... I still don't hold a candle to her collection, I record I am trying to break after counting them after elementary school what fun! Hope you are having a good time in Vegas! Luv ya!
Hi Jeff and Erin just wanted to take a minute to let you know my thoughts are with you during this hard time with your mom's anniversary. She was an amazing person and is greatly missed by everyone who knew her. Hope everything is well with you.
Beech its Karly and I am finally blogging!! I am so happy you have a blog so I can keep in touch with you now that you live in Vegas. How is it? Are you liking it? Well I love all our memories cause I seriously think you are the biggest sweetheart! But one that makes me laugh is the day that Me and Curtis were driving and we saw you and Jeff and Curtis was messing with ya and cut you off and then was driving really slow. It was so funny cause we knew it was you but you guys had no idea and the look on your face was priceless!! You were like "Who do you think you are" We both laughed pretty hard! Well i hope things are going good!
Its Karly again and I forgot I was logged on under my sister so that is why it says Ticey. Sorry!
Post a Comment