Sunday, July 20, 2008

He'll Eat ANYTHING!!!

So Jeff will eat anything! It's nice because he doesn't ever complain about my cooking but it is sometimes so gross the things he comes up with. The other day he decided to have a good ole peanut butter and honey sandwich but he totally ruined it when he decided to add a hotdog to it...

...and yes he ate it!!! He comes up with such wierd combinations of food. The other night he had a dream that he ate a baked potatoe with ice cream and carmel and now he's bound and determined to try it! He's eaten bananas wrapped in a tortilla, when we went on our cruise he would try everything! He keeps me entertained and I love him so much!



3 comments:

Janiel said...

Jeff that is gross!!
Are you pregnant? that is what prego people crave is weird stuff. :)

Nicole Burton said...

Not even Maximus would eat that! :)

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I love it! That is why I love Jeffy! We have a similar sort of weirdness in us... Not that I eat weird crap like that.. but you understand.