would stick their little heads out of the hole, they were the seeds!
It was way cool and reminded me of my cute brother!
They had a breakfast and some games at the park after but we didn't stick around for very long. It was much too warm!
They had a breakfast and some games at the park after but we didn't stick around for very long. It was much too warm!




5 comments:
that is such a cute float!! you know how i love watermelon!!
That primary float is so cute. I am glad your ward celebrated! I wish we could have all spent it together! Love you lots..
Hooray it worked, now I can keep in touch! I hope vegas is going well. The parade looks fun, I imagine it was very hot. How fun that your ward was able to participate in the parade. That is fun.
Hey, So fun that you got to celebrate!! Cute float! Thanks for the good laugh last night!! I'll be sure and let you know if that answer changes!! :o)
Oh, and no. . . that post wasn't a hint either!! :o)
Post a Comment