Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!


I just wanted to wish my grandma a happy birthday! She is the sweetest, most caring lady and I am so grateful for her! She is such a great example to me and I love her so much! She is so thoughtful and is always taking care of everybody. She sends Jeff and I a card on the 4th of every month to wish us happy so many month anniversary. She drives to my mom's house once a week to help her with the daycare kids she watches and she always brings dinner with her. I look up to her so much and I strive each and every day to be more like her. I love her so much. We hope you have a great birthday Grandma we love you!

1 comment:

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

She really is the greatest isn't she? I wish we could make her dreams come true on her birthday (like the old lady who wanted to swim in a pool full of noodles)! Love you grammy!