I don't really have anything to blog about, just thought I'd share some random things with everyone. Jeff and I have become famous since we've moved here. We have both been on the news! Jeff was on about a month ago. It was video of him riding his motorcycle through standing water. During the summer they have all sorts of flash flood warnings here. When it rains it takes a matter of minutes for the roads to become rivers. Jeff just happened to get caught in one of these "rivers" on his way home from school one day. It was funny to see him on the news. People were probably thinking what a dork! Then just last week the office I work for decided to go to lunch at Red Robin. While I was enjoying my hamburger this camera guy walks in and just starts recording the restaurant. It was a little odd. I guess he was there promoting some child safety thing Red Robin is doing. I never saw us on the news but a patient came into the office today saying that she had seen me on TV! So I figure that we are practically stars! But that is about the most exciting thing going on in our lives right now. Just thought I'd share :o)
and just for a laugh. My mom sends me this text today "Lexi wanted to see what I had in the crock pot. She looked in it and said What the hell?" Lexi is 4 years old and one of the cute kids my mom watches during the day. I laughed so hard at that and I still get a kick out of it when I read it! I love little kiddos and the fun things they say, how could you not?
9 years ago




6 comments:
I thought I was the only person who liked "Fuel." I was so excited to hear it on your blog! That's cool about being famous, that's what happens when you move to Vegas! It'll be the movies next.
That's so funny! Kids are awesome... the other day a guy cut me off and Baylee yelled out "What da Fweakin heck?!" I about died laughing...
I heard about Jeff's "fame" but you too huh? We have such famous friends! Ha ha
You guys rock my socks. I miss you guys horribly! Its hard being so far away :(
DOn't forget us small people when you are rich and famous ok!?
Mom didn't send me that text about Lexi.. How funny! She is such a cutie.. I can't wait til we have little ones of our own saying their own funny things! ;)
Miss you
Of course you are famous! Did you expect anything less?? I'm totally gonna google you!
When you guys get too big for your britches and start having the paparzzi following you - remember the "little guys"!! We love you!!
So glad to see you guys are doing good! Volleyball season is starting in YW and we are gonna miss our MVP!! :)
Post a Comment