Friday, September 12, 2008

ONE YEAR DOWN AND ONE YEAR TO GO!





So today marks one year since Andrew has been gone. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I miss him like crazy but I'm so proud of him and I'm glad that he is serving our Heavenly Father! He has had so many wonderful experiences and he has gotten to travel all over! They just recently changed the law in Russia and the missionaries have to renew their visas every 3 months. So Andrew has been to Estonia, Moscow, Prague and they are trying to get the ok to renew them in Korea because that would be so much closer for them, he'll have traveled the world! I really just want everyone to know that I have the best missionary for a brother! I also love the promise given to the families of missionaries that they too will be blessed. I know that in our family we have seen many blessing come our way. Thanks Andy for serving, we love you so much!!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow, has it really already been that long? Time flies. The pictures were fun to look at.

Janiel said...

I can't believe a year as gone by. Those are some funny pictures. The water filter dirty on is really gross. :)

Ty and Ber said...

I want one of those hats!! I can't believe that it has been a year. Its crazy that our little brothers and sisters are growning up. That means we are too. I still think of them as 8 year olds.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Can you even believe it's been a year??? Part of me feels like I haven't seen him in forever, and the other part feels like he just left. He is so amazing! I have dreams about him on his mission all of the time and it makes me miss him so much! We have such a good brother. Can't wait until he is home.

Sierra said...

Wow the time goes by so fast!

I decided our husbands are horrible influences on each other. Is there a way to keep them in confinement of each other?! Ha ha

Chelsi Archibald said...

How neat! What a great guy he is!!!

Lauren said...

Hey! My name is Lauren and Bryant Sturdevant is my little brother. Andrew and Bryant were friends. I just think it's awesome the they left the same day. They both left on September 12! Just thought that was cool. You're blog is super cute.